martes, 31 de julio de 2012

About my family

Hello people around the world! My name's Andrea Diaz; I am 18 years old. I live with my mom: Berenice, my sister: Diana, my brother: Jose, my cousin: Alcides and my aunt: Beatriz. We are a big family and we are from Maracaibo, Venezuela. My mom is divorced, she is the best person ever and she is a housewife. We like stay at home watching movies, playing cards or just being together.


Andres and Berenice are my parents, and I am their daughter.
Anyelic and Andreina are my father's daughters, and they are my sisters.
Jose and Diana are my mother's child, and they are my sibling
Beatriz is my mother's sister, and she is my aunt.
Alcides is beatriz's son, and he is my cousin.
Baudilia and Manuel are my mother's parents, and they are my grandparents.
Benedicta and Andres are my father's parents, and they are my grandparents too.
Diana's aunt is Beatriz
Jose's cousin is Alcides.
Anyelic's sisters are Andreina and I.
Andres's daughter-in-law is Diana
Berenice's daughter-in-law is Andreina

Beat the world and never give up! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario